Dear Partners and Customers,
Apogee Instruments is open for business while enacting proactive measures to protect the health of our employees and community following CDC guidelines.
To minimize business disruptions during the COVID-19 pandemic, Apogee is taking the following steps:
- Maintaining full inventory levels to continue shipping orders promptly.
- Having most sales and technical support staff work remotely and answer inquiries promptly by email. We have a small staff at our headquarters during business hours to answer calls and process orders (M-F 8AM-5PM MDT). Our phone lines are open, but we encourage you to email us if possible with any technical questions or order inquiries at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
- Having all science, engineering, and executive staff work remotely as much as possible.
- Having manufacturing staff work remotely if possible and staggering shifts, sanitizing work areas, and maintaining distance when work must be done in the building.
- Frequently sanitizing work surfaces and all other common areas.
- Monitoring employees closely for symptoms per all CDC guidelines and not allowing sick employees to be in the building.
- Promptly complying with all official directives and adjusting the above policies as needed.
We look forward to resuming business as usual. Until then, we are committed to safely providing top-quality Apogee products with the shortest lead-times possible.
Thanks again for your partnership and business. We wish you health, safety, and stability during this challenging time.
Dr. Bruce Bugbee
Apogee Instruments, Inc.