How can I place an order?
- On our Website
- By Phone
Monday-Friday, 8 A.M.-5 P.M. MST.
International/Local + 1.435.792.4700
- By Fax or Email
Please including the following if ordering by email
- Shipping address
- Billing address (if different form shipping)
- Phone number
- Return fax number
- Email address
- Credit card number, expiration date, and cardholder name
How soon can you ship?
Items in stock generally ship within 1-2 days. Items not in stock will be noted in your shopping cart and will ship within 2-3 weeks. Large quantity or custom orders generally ship within 2-3 weeks. Please call us directly during business hours with any questions regarding stock levels or rush orders. Our phone number is + 1.435.792.4700.
Do you accept international orders?
Yes. We encourage our International customers to order through the distributor in their country. If we do not have representation in your country, you may contact us to order. For all international web sales and quotes, tariffs and taxes may not be included in the cart or on quotes but will still need to be paid by the buyer upon receipt. Failure by customer to pay importation duties resulting in the product being returned to Apogee will result in a charge for return shipping to the customer. International distributor quotes/prices may be higher than quotes or web prices directly from Apogee due to tariffs, duties, shipping, taxes, and/or other fees already being included in the price.
Do you accept university purchase orders?
Yes. Simply fax the PO to 435.787.8268.
What credit cards do you accept? When I place an order when will my card be charged?
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express.
- If order is placed online, your card will be charge the same day or next day after placing your order. If order is placed by phone, email, or fax your card will be charged the day your order ships.
If I order online, how do I know you received my order?
Shortly after you submit your purchase an automatic e-mail confirmation will be sent to you. If this email is not received, please notify us.
How do you calculate shipping costs?
- Actual cost is based on size, weight, package value (we insure for the full amount of the order), and your distance from Logan, UT (84321). The e-store automatically adds shipping charges to orders. Orders placed by fax will be confirmed with shipping costs. We provide an e-mail confirmation with a tracking number so you can check the progress of your shipment. We can arrange to use the shipping company of your choice although additional fees may apply.
- For domestic orders, we use UPS Ground or 3-Day Select, depending on your location (Next Day and 2nd Day Air are also available).
- For international orders, we use UPS Worldwide Standard, Expedited, and Express.
What are your payment terms
- Typically customers choose to pay with a credit card.
- We will need to have three on-time payments before we can accept purchase order terms for all companies excluding domestic universities. Payment terms on Purchase Orders are Net 30. If you have any questions about your account's terms please contact us at email@example.com or call us at 435.792.4700.
How do I request a written quote or proforma invoice?
What is your return policy?
We will accept returns within 30 days of purchase as long as the product is in new condition. There will be a 10 percent restocking fee for all returns. The PS series spectroradiometers are non-refundable. For more information on returns and warranties please see our terms, or call customer service at 435.792.4700.
How is my personal information used by Apogee?