The AC-421 enables easy programming of any SDI-12 sensor by simply connecting the sensor to a computer’s USB port.
Configuration of the sensor can be done using any terminal program or Apogee Instruments DSI software.
One side of the AC-421 features a USB connection for plugging into a computer. The other side of the AC-421 has +12 V out, GND, and SDI-12 data channels for connection to any standard SDI-12 sensor.
- Easily configure and/or log any SDI-12 sensor directly with a computer and GUI
- No data logger needed
- Growing library of sensors with commands explained
- Sensor power provided via USB
- SDI-12 sensor configuration or programming
- SDI-12 sensor troubleshooting
- Field use
- Research applications
- Classroom labs