The AC-421 enables easy programming of any SDI-12 sensor by simply connecting the sensor to a computer’s USB port.
Configuration of the sensor can be done using any terminal program or Apogee Instruments DSI software.
One side of the AC-421 features a USB connection for plugging into a computer. The other side of the AC-421 has +12 V out, GND, and SDI-12 data channels for connection to any standard SDI-12 sensor (for proper operation, please connect the ground wire first).
- Easily configure and take sample measurements from any SDI-12 sensor directly with a computer and GUI
- No data logger needed
- Growing library of sensors with commands explained
- Sensor power provided via USB
- SDI-12 sensor configuration or programming
- SDI-12 sensor troubleshooting
- Field use
- Research applications
- Classroom labs
FOR MORE PRODUCT INFORMATION, CHECK OUT THESE LINKS
Input Voltage Requirement 5 V USB Current Draw 13 mA Response Time 0.6 s, time for detector signal to reach 95 % following a step change; fastest data transmission rate for SDI-12 circuitry is 1 s Operating Environment -45 to 80 C; 0 to 100 % relative humidity (non-condensing) Dimensions 60.40 mm x 17.40 mm x 12.45 mm Mass 11 g