The TS-230 24 V model includes the TS-200 fan-aspirated radiation shield, an EE08-SS relative humidity probe, and a ST-110-SS thermistor at a special package price. The unique aerodynamic shape and rugged, low-power fan make it the first research-grade fan-aspirated shield that is practical for use on batter or solar powered stations. The shield provides excellent sensor protection and accommodates various combinations of thermistors, PRTs, and humidity probes using one of the sensor port adapter plugs. Click here for a list of compatible sensors. If you use a different sensor, please contact us directly to discuss compatibility. Typical applications include air temperature and humidity measurement in weather networks, often for weather forecasting, and solar energy sites. Fan-aspirated shields are also important in the precise measurement of air temperature ad humidity gradients above the land surface and in climate change monitoring.
FOR MORE PRODUCT INFORMATION, CHECK OUT THESE LINKS
MORE INFORMATION ON APOGEE ASPIRATED RADIATION SHIELDS >> click here
MORE INFORMATION ON APOGEE HUMIDITY PROBES >> click here
MORE INFORMATION ON APOGEE TEMPERATURE SENSORS >> click here
24 V Fan-Aspirated Solar Radiation Shield (TS-200)
- Prevents solar radiation induced errors
- Long life, IP55 rated fan
- Meets IEC 61724-1 requirements
- Practical for use on battery or solar powered stations
More information on the TS-200 available here.
EE08-SS Air Temperature and Relative Humidity Probe (EE08-SS)
- Designed for continuous use inside the Apogee TS-100 or TS-200
- IP67 rated with a durable, metal-grid dust filter
- Improved customized version of the EE08 probe made by Austrian manufacturer E + E Elektronik
More information on the EE08-SS available here.
- Includes port adapter for TS-100 or TS-200